Man Finds His Wife And Her Lover Dead After Having Sex In Garage From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning!

951 views SHARE 0 0
Léon
Published on July 13, 2018
A husband in New Jersey returned home on Monday night to find his wife in the garage with another man who was dead, along with his dearly beloved, from carbon monoxide po
SHOW MORE
A husband in New Jersey returned home on Monday night to find his wife in the garage with another man who was dead, along with his dearly beloved, from carbon monoxide poisoning, a report says. Kahali Johnson, of Newark, discovered the pair inside a running car just before 9 p.m. Law enforcement sources told the station that his wife, Tamika Hargrave, 41, was allegedly having sex with the other man, age 56, when they both passed out and died.
SHOW LESS